Friday 18 September 2015

Autumn Copper Eye Look | Naked 2


HelÅ‚ lovelies! I have really be loving playing around with my eyeshadow so latlely as we are coming into the colder season, I love being able to wear heavier eyeshadow and not worry about it melting off my face. 

The other morning I created this look and I was so happy with it I had to share it on my blog (I had to blur out my college name if you wondering why the lanyard round my neck is blurred) this look is inspired by Zoella saying copper colours look really nice with blue eyes so I tried it out and really thought it made my eyes pop!

Firstly I started off with covering my lid with lots of the shade called chopper which is the beautiful coppery orange colour, I also brought this down under my eye which I don't usually do but I think it looked so nice with this look and then I put the shade snakebite in my crease to add a little more depth, I'm so happy with how this turned out and I think I will be wearing this look a lot. I think it would look so nice with a dark vampy red lip my favourite to wear with this look is the Rimmel Kate Moss shade in 08 which is possibly my favourite lipstick ever! I am going to try and add a close up picture but I'm afraid it's not the best! 

Love Shelby x x 




No comments:

Post a Comment