Friday 25 September 2015

Beauty And Clothing Haul

Hi Lovlies, so today was payday and I was in town, that's not a good mix I spent a lot! So I thought I'd put it in a blog post
Firstly I picked up this top from miss selfridge, I go to my one direction concert on Monday and thought this would be perfect, it was in the sale and was down from £25 to £20.
The next thing I picked up was possibly my favourite and was a complete bargain, I found this gem in tkmaxx for only £16.99!!! This retails in places such as Debenhams for £30 so I was super happy with this and I'm so excited to try out some looks no doubt there will be a blog post on this in the future.
The next two items I picked up I've been dying to try for ages these are the revlon colour burst lip crayons, these were on a 2 for £10 and I used my beauty points to pay for these, so they were basically free. I picked up the shade 225 sultry sulfureuse which is a matte shade and I'm already obsessed it's such a perfect shade for autumn and I can tell I'm going to get lots of wear out of this. The second is shade 145 ingenue which is a nude colour, I'm looking to do a post on this when I've tried them out a little more.
Another favourite purchase are these, all last winter I was after a pair of brown Chelsea boots and I couldn't find a nice pair anywhere, so this year when I came across these I nabbed them up these are from Debenhams and they are £29 but today they had 20% off and with my discount they worked quite cheap. 
Lastly i picked up this coat and I love it, it's from Debenhams it's £75 but with my discount and the sale it was only £45 which to me is a complete bargain and it's so cosy and warm! 
That's all I brought today but no doubt I'll be buying more over the next few weeks. Love Shelby x x 



No comments:

Post a Comment