Thursday 17 September 2015

MUA Elysium Eyeshadow Palette | Review & Swatches

Hello Lovlies, right now as i write this for the second time I am so mad, I wrote this whole post out and when I went to save it blogger deleted it! Anyway today's blog post is a review on the MUA eyeshadow palette, I think MUA is such a underated brand it has such cheap makeup items which are all super high quality, this palette was only £4 and personally I think it is a dupe for the naked 3 pallet all the colours are super simalar and this is only a fraction of the price!

There is a mixture of matte and shimmery shades, I find that the shimmery shades don't have as much of a good if payoff as what the matte ones do, but with a good eyelid primer I find all this shades last me all day. As you can see I have a favourite and this is the shade charm I love this shade because it is the perfect matte and it is a lovely all over the lid shadow and can be worn anytime of the year.

I like to use the light shades like air and cherub as highlighter shades as they have a lovely glow to them. Down below you can see some swatches of the shades so you get a rough look of what they are like out of the pan. Personally I'm obsessed with the palette and for only £4 it's a complete bargain, I would recommend this to anyone if you are into pinky new shades! 

Do you have a favourite MUA product? Let me know in the comments if you do. 
Love Shelby x x 


No comments:

Post a Comment